Offers unique stability for the rider to absorb and support the movement of the horse’s large shoulders and expressive movement around a course of fences.
The Elite Jump Saddle – designed specifically for horses with large shoulders to allow freedom of movement, facilitating the demands of show jumping and cross country without pinching or restriction. Still achieving a close-contact feel with the mono-flap design, this saddle offers maximised communication between horse and rider, aiding a harmonious performance. Offering supportive knee rolls, the forward cut design allows the rider to sit correctly and remain in balance with the horse through combinations, jump-off courses and even down drop fences on the cross-country field.
- 100% made to measure for both YOU and YOUR HORSE.
- Suitable for all; no shapes and sizes are off limits, wide to extra wide and beyond!
- Mono-flap design for close contact feel.
- Designed for horses with large shoulders, to move freely without pinching or restriction.
- Supportive knee blocks for security and stability.
- Availability to opt for a flatter seat for ease of movement when Eventing.
- Cutting edge technology encourages expressive paces.
Bespoke design features:
- Handmade in England with your choice of finest English leather or luxury calfskin.
- Available in black, Havana brown or chestnut brown.
- Bespoke colour embellished cantle finish.
The Ava Saddle promise
With comfort comes maximised performance! We strive to minimise movement of the saddle by incorporating an innovative girthing system, allowing for fluidity of movement without concern for discomfort. Our wide gullets allow horses to engage their hindquarters more easily, ultimately taking the weight off the forehand to encourage balance and self-carriage. But what makes Ava saddles so special is that they’re adjustable, so we can support your horse as they develop and/or change shape. Combining maximised surface area panels with our advanced panel filling technology, we’re able to minimise pressure points and offer a bespoke comfort like no other.
Price £2700 (inc VAT)
Balance paid on delivery
Includes FREE saddle cover and NuuMed saddle cloth
We accept credit and debit card payment
A choice of two panel fillings
- Traditional Flocking – the traditional system which uses super soft wool flock and creates an even bearing surface.
- Foam and Felt – a system which is available on the Pro Jump, Pro Event and Premier Jump Saddles and creates a smooth, close contact panel.
Ava Saddles offer a choice of filling in their panels.
1. Foam and felt panel system
This foam and felt is a useful alternative to air:
- super soft, smooth panels
- never lumpy or bumpy, no uneven wear
- never needs flocking
- low profile, close contact feel
- minimal maintenance
2. Traditional Flocking
A traditional filling system:
- Uses super soft wool flock
- Balances saddle for the rider
- Adjusted for minimal shape change
- Creates even weight distribution
Now in my 7th year of riding in Ava saddles, on several different horses – all expertly fitted and adjusted as necessary.
Nikki Cartwright, North Wales
Lovely hack out today in our new saddle, thanks Claire we love it.
Rachel King, Darlington
Both girls have got a Saddle for life now though, definitely a worthwhile investment! Fantastic quality and great looking saddles! Thank you so much Claire Fitzmaurice! Highly recommended!
Izzy Scott, Riding Instructor, Otley
Today we had Errol’s back thermal imaged. I can not thank Ava enough for our fantastic saddle. He now has 10 out of 10 for a happy back.
Catherine Marshall, Todmorden, Yorkshire
Ava saddles truly is a saddle for life for you and your horse ... Can’t recommend Ava saddles enough.
Jane Flickler, Cambridge
Love my Ava Pro Jump saddle and my horse does too she’s going so much better, thank you xx
Kelly Cherrington, West Yorkshire
After 5 saddle fitters before her, we finally we met Claire with the fabulous saddles that can be adjusted in so many ways to suit both Horse AND Rider.
Debroah Howson, Doncaster
I thought I’d drop you a line to let you know how happy I am with my new saddle! It’s made such a difference, to his canter particularly.
Jen Deakin, Leeds
The fitting and aftercare service was like nothing I have ever experienced before, Claire has a fantastic eye for detail and is incredibly thorough, I am 100% happy with my Ava saddles!
Emma Littlewood, Leeds
After receiving our third Ava saddle we are delighted with the results. Our young horse already seems looser and more relaxed in her paces.
Robert, Sheila & Megan Anderson, Skipton, N Yorkshire
Just wanted to say thank you for the marvellous difference the Ava saddles and your support have made to Zenda.
Kim Burke, Derbyshire
Our Pony Sariska is moving so much more freely in every discipline.