A true all-rounder offering support and comfort across the board, this saddle is perfect for dressage, jumping, hacking, hunting and endurance.
The GP Saddle – constructed with a super-soft, semi-deep seat and interchangeable knee blocks, this versatile GP saddle offers the necessary support and comfort for a range of disciplines and their appropriate positions. This is a popular choice among riders wishing to create their ideal all-rounder saddle suitable for a wide variety of ridden activities, allowing maximum enjoyment and comfort across all spheres.
- 100% made to measure for both YOU and YOUR HORSE.
- Suitable for all; no shapes and sizes are off limits, wide to extra wide and beyond!
- Super-soft semi-deep seat for increased rider comfort.
- Interchangeable knee blocks for maximised use and versatility.
- Cutting edge technology to allow freedom and elasticity through the shoulders and back.
Bespoke design features:
- Handmade in England with your choice of finest English leather or luxury calfskin.
- Available in black, Havana brown or chestnut brown.
- Bespoke colour embellished cantle finish.
The Ava Saddle promise
With comfort comes maximised performance! We strive to minimise movement of the saddle by incorporating an innovative girthing system, allowing for fluidity of movement without concern for discomfort. Our wide gullets allow horses to engage their hindquarters more easily, ultimately taking the weight off the forehand to encourage balance and self-carriage. But what makes Ava saddles so special is that they’re adjustable, so we can support your horse as they develop and/or change shape. Combining maximised surface area panels with our advanced panel filling technology, we’re able to minimise pressure points and offer a bespoke comfort like no other.
Price £2100 (inc VAT) – Super soft, double oiled leather
Price £2600 (inc VAT) – Luxury calfskin
Balance paid on delivery
Includes FREE saddle cover and NuuMed saddle cloth
We accept credit and debit card payment
A choice of two panel fillings
- Traditional Flocking – the traditional system which uses super soft wool flock and creates an even bearing surface.
- Foam and Felt – a system which is available on the Pro Jump, Pro Event and Premier Jump Saddles and creates a smooth, close contact panel.
Ava Saddles offer a choice of filling in their panels.
1. Foam and felt panel system
This foam and felt is a useful alternative to air:
- super soft, smooth panels
- never lumpy or bumpy, no uneven wear
- never needs flocking
- low profile, close contact feel
- minimal maintenance
2. Traditional Flocking
A traditional filling system:
- Uses super soft wool flock
- Balances saddle for the rider
- Adjusted for minimal shape change
- Creates even weight distribution
Now in my 7th year of riding in Ava saddles, on several different horses – all expertly fitted and adjusted as necessary.
Nikki Cartwright, North Wales
Thoroughly enjoying both saddles been out jumping too, thank you xx
Hilary Whiteside, Surrey
My horse now moves freely in all paces and is no longer tight in his back. I have received a first class service, so will be recommending AVA to everyone.
Wonderful personal service ensuring saddle fitted both myself and my horse.
Amy Bratt, Stafford
Fantastic, the change in my boy since changing saddles to the Ava Pro Jump saddle has been amazing.
Vicky Stabler, Cumbria
Finally found a saddle that fits my rather wide cob after years of slipping saddles. My only regret is that I did not find Ava saddles sooner.
Gill Auge, Wirral
Today we had Errol’s back thermal imaged. I can not thank Ava enough for our fantastic saddle. He now has 10 out of 10 for a happy back.
Catherine Marshall, Todmorden, Yorkshire
I have struggled with saddles probably since having horses. For the first time ever since my saddle fittings for both horses (Young & Older) I feel positive about our future.
Maria Stevens, Usk
I cannot recommend Ava Saddles highly enough, based on the huge difference I have seen in my horse. Thank you Claire.
Abby Armitt, Cheshire
Six months on I can honestly say that these saddles are worth every penny. We are all so much more comfortable!
Julie Grimshaw, Lancashire
Ria (my daughter) has 3 saddles from Ava and they have transformed our ponies way of going – now hankering for a 4th #loveAva
Wendy & Ria Scott, Thirsk
They are absolutely brilliant, I have never ridden on anything as comfortable both for me and my horses