A true all-rounder offering support and comfort across the board, this saddle is perfect for dressage, jumping, hacking, hunting and endurance.
The GP Saddle – constructed with a super-soft, semi-deep seat and interchangeable knee blocks, this versatile GP saddle offers the necessary support and comfort for a range of disciplines and their appropriate positions. This is a popular choice among riders wishing to create their ideal all-rounder saddle suitable for a wide variety of ridden activities, allowing maximum enjoyment and comfort across all spheres.
- 100% made to measure for both YOU and YOUR HORSE.
- Suitable for all; no shapes and sizes are off limits, wide to extra wide and beyond!
- Super-soft semi-deep seat for increased rider comfort.
- Interchangeable knee blocks for maximised use and versatility.
- Cutting edge technology to allow freedom and elasticity through the shoulders and back.
Bespoke design features:
- Handmade in England with your choice of finest English leather or luxury calfskin.
- Available in black, Havana brown or chestnut brown.
- Bespoke colour embellished cantle finish.
The Ava Saddle promise
With comfort comes maximised performance! We strive to minimise movement of the saddle by incorporating an innovative girthing system, allowing for fluidity of movement without concern for discomfort. Our wide gullets allow horses to engage their hindquarters more easily, ultimately taking the weight off the forehand to encourage balance and self-carriage. But what makes Ava saddles so special is that they’re adjustable, so we can support your horse as they develop and/or change shape. Combining maximised surface area panels with our advanced panel filling technology, we’re able to minimise pressure points and offer a bespoke comfort like no other.
Price £2100 (inc VAT) – Super soft, double oiled leather
Price £2600 (inc VAT) – Luxury calfskin
Balance paid on delivery
Includes FREE saddle cover and NuuMed saddle cloth
We accept credit and debit card payment
A choice of three panel fillings
- Flair® and Foam Adjustable Air System – a system that is ideal for horses who are likely to change shape or who are difficult to fit. The system allows freedom of movement at the same time as being incredibly comfortable and easy to adjust. This system also gives the rider greater feel and connection with the horse.
- Traditional Flocking – the traditional system which uses super soft wool flock and creates an even bearing surface.
- Foam and Felt – a system which is available on the Pro Jump, Pro Event and Premier Jump Saddles and creates a smooth, close contact panel.
Ava Saddles offer a choice of filling in their panels.
1. Foam and felt panel system (diagram A)
This foam and felt is a useful alternative to air:
- super soft, smooth panels
- never lumpy or bumpy, no uneven wear
- never needs flocking
- low profile, close contact feel
- minimal maintenance
2. Foam and Flair airbag system (diagram B)
A combination of foam and four Flair airbags has many unique benefits:
- unrivalled fitting capabilities, even the most awkward shapes
- easily adjustable when horse changes physique throughout their lifetime
- unique communication and feel through rider’s seat
- super soft, flexible panels that mould to each individual horse
- allows great range of movement through the back
- the most versatile and comfortable saddle panel available
After trying many other brands previously on my XW/forward girth groove mare I was beginning to despair. Claire soon had us sorted and finally I had a horse that was free to move.
Emma Jenkins, Oxford
Finally found a saddle that fits my rather wide cob after years of slipping saddles. My only regret is that I did not find Ava saddles sooner.
Gill Auger, Wirral
They are absolutely brilliant, I have never ridden on anything as comfortable both for me and my horses
Pam Harrison, Cheshire
Now in my 7th year of riding in Ava saddles, on several different horses – all expertly fitted and adjusted as necessary.
Nikki Cartwright, North Wales
The air filled panels also allowed my horse to develop more muscle along his top line, and within a month the saddle needed altering to his changed shape. Ava Saddles made the alterations quickly by changing the amount of air in each panel.
Jenny Owst, Otley
Our Pony Sariska is moving so much more freely in every discipline.
Kirston & Eleanor Clulow, Durham
Ava saddles truly is a saddle for life for you and your horse ... Can’t recommend Ava saddles enough.
Jane Flickler, Cambridge
Can’t thank Ava enough for the help with my boy. Will never go to anyone else, or use another brand! Beyond grateful.
Sidney Churcher, Usk
It is now possible to ride my boy knowing that he is no longer in discomfort or pain. I don’t know how I will ever be able to thank you.
Natashia Copping, Preston
After three saddle fitters all struggled to sort me out, Ava came to the rescue with an absolute perfect solution.
Joanne Mulloy, Cowling, West Yorkshire
Great saddles & an excellent knowledgeable fitter - even with big (17.3) high withered sport horses - i will never use any other saddles or fitters now and great value for money!
Seonaid MacDonald, Bath
Just wanted to say thank you for the marvellous difference the Ava saddles and your support have made to Zenda.