This mono-flap design offers the rider a close-contact feel, increasing communication through the seat and appropriate application of aids, to achieve fluency and elasticity throughout a dressage test.
The Premier Dressage Saddle – designed to maximise range of movement for the dressage horse, allowing freedom through the shoulders and relaxation over the back, to encourage and accentuate natural elasticity of the paces. The deep seat, carefully sculptured thigh blocks and positioning of the saddle’s stirrup bars allows the rider to develop a correct and independent position with maximum lower leg stability, in order to absorb the movement without restriction to the horse.
- 100% made to measure for both YOU and YOUR HORSE.
- Suitable for all; no shapes and sizes are off limits, wide to extra wide and beyond!
- Close content mono-flap design.
- Deep seat and sculpted thigh blocks for increased stability.
- Cutting edge design for ultimate freedom and expressive movement.
Bespoke design features:
- Handmade in England with your choice of finest English leather or luxury calfskin.
- Available in black, Havana brown or chestnut brown.
- Bespoke colour embellished cantle finish.
The Ava Saddle promise
With comfort comes maximised performance! We strive to minimise movement of the saddle by incorporating an innovative girthing system, allowing for fluidity of movement without concern for discomfort. Our wide gullets allow horses to engage their hindquarters more easily, ultimately taking the weight off the forehand to encourage balance and self-carriage. But what makes Ava saddles so special is that they’re adjustable, so we can support your horse as they develop and/or change shape. Combining maximised surface area panels with our advanced panel filling technology, we’re able to minimise pressure points and offer a bespoke comfort like no other.
Price £2700 (inc VAT)
Balance paid on delivery
Includes FREE saddle cover and NuuMed saddle cloth
We accept credit and debit card payment
A choice of two panel fillings
- Traditional Flocking – the traditional system which uses super soft wool flock and creates an even bearing surface.
- Foam and Felt – a system which is available on the Pro Jump, Pro Event and Premier Jump Saddles and creates a smooth, close contact panel.
Ava Saddles offer a choice of filling in their panels.
1. Foam and felt panel system
This foam and felt is a useful alternative to air:
- super soft, smooth panels
- never lumpy or bumpy, no uneven wear
- never needs flocking
- low profile, close contact feel
- minimal maintenance
2. Traditional Flocking
A traditional filling system:
- Uses super soft wool flock
- Balances saddle for the rider
- Adjusted for minimal shape change
- Creates even weight distribution
Claire is excellent at fitting and you can be confident she will get you & your horse(s) comfortable.
Jenny Stone, Lancashire
My horse now moves freely in all paces and is no longer tight in his back. I have received a first class service, so will be recommending AVA to everyone.
Just thought I’d let you know i’m as in love with the saddle as I was the day I bought it.
Emily Owens, Wales
The fit and comfort it provided my horse, speaks for itself, he’s never been happier or moved so well. . I can’t hold the service and product received by Claire and Ava Saddles in higher regard.
Lisa White, North Yorkshire
Claire has a fantastic eye for detail and is incredibly thorough, I am 100% happy with my Ava saddles! I would recommend Ava to everyone I know.
Emma Littlewood, Leeds
It is now possible to ride my boy knowing that he is no longer in discomfort or pain. I don’t know how I will ever be able to thank you.
Natashia Copping, Preston
I’m so happy with the results & cannot thank Ava enough, if it wasn’t for Claire, Sally & I would have parted company but now we’re both really happy!
Nicola Sutcliffe, Halifax
Six months on I can honestly say that these saddles are worth every penny. We are all so much more comfortable!
Julie Grimshaw, Lancashire
From the first time she had the new saddle on she looked more relaxed and moved more freely. Six months on and she is a different horse.
Judith Warr, Bradford
Thank you Claire Love my new calfskin dressage saddle with crystals. My 4 year old goes so well in his Ava jump saddle so thought I would treat him.
Steph Holker, Blackburn
A year on the difference in Jake is amazing! He is now using himself more effectively ... and my physio has commented on how supple he is in his back
Joyce Greenhorn, Falkirk, Scotland
Wonderful personal service ensuring saddle fitted both myself and my horse.