The mono-flap design and contoured knee blocks creates an ultra-close contact feel, while supporting the rider’s ideal position for maximised communication and performance.
The Premier Jump Saddle – the forward cut of this saddle is carefully designed and measured to allow the rider to take a relaxed two-point seat, without restricting the horse’s freedom of the shoulders. Minimising tension over the back, this saddle encourages an elastic and natural jump without hindering the horses shape and bascule while over a fence. Designed with a flatter seat and sculpted knee blocks, the rider is able to move freely in and out of the jumping position, taking on a course of fences with ease and comfort in mind.
- 100% made to measure for both YOU and YOUR HORSE.
- Suitable for all; no shapes and sizes are off limits, wide to extra wide and beyond!
- Mono-flap design for close contact feel and communication.
- Carefully cut to allow freedom through the horse’s shoulders and back.
- Contoured knee blocks offering XC worthy support while out Eventing.
Bespoke design features:
- Handmade in England with your choice of finest English leather or luxury calfskin.
- Available in black, Havana brown or chestnut brown.
- Bespoke colour embellished cantle finish.
The Ava Saddle promise
With comfort comes maximised performance! We strive to minimise movement of the saddle by incorporating an innovative girthing system, allowing for fluidity of movement without concern for discomfort. Our wide gullets allow horses to engage their hindquarters more easily, ultimately taking the weight off the forehand to encourage balance and self-carriage. But what makes Ava saddles so special is that they’re adjustable, so we can support your horse as they develop and/or change shape. Combining maximised surface area panels with our advanced panel filling technology, we’re able to minimise pressure points and offer a bespoke comfort like no other.
Price £2700 (inc VAT)
Balance paid on delivery
Includes FREE saddle cover and NuuMed saddle cloth
We accept credit and debit card payment
A choice of two panel fillings
- Traditional Flocking – the traditional system which uses super soft wool flock and creates an even bearing surface.
- Foam and Felt – a system which is available on the Pro Jump, Pro Event and Premier Jump Saddles and creates a smooth, close contact panel.
Ava Saddles offer a choice of filling in their panels.
1. Foam and felt panel system
This foam and felt is a useful alternative to air:
- super soft, smooth panels
- never lumpy or bumpy, no uneven wear
- never needs flocking
- low profile, close contact feel
- minimal maintenance
2. Traditional Flocking
A traditional filling system:
- Uses super soft wool flock
- Balances saddle for the rider
- Adjusted for minimal shape change
- Creates even weight distribution
A year on the difference in Jake is amazing! He is now using himself more effectively ... and my physio has commented on how supple he is in his back
Joyce Greenhorn, Falkirk, Scotland
I have struggled with saddles probably since having horses. For the first time ever since my saddle fittings for both horses (Young & Older) I feel positive about our future.
Maria Stevens, Usk
Boris and I love our Ava Elite dressage and Ava Elite jump saddles. I feel very secure and Boris has great freedom of movement.
Emma Holmes, Cambridge
Can’t thank Ava enough for the help with my boy. Will never go to anyone else, or use another brand! Beyond grateful.
Sidney Churcher, Usk
I’m so happy with the results & cannot thank Ava enough, if it wasn’t for Claire, Sally & I would have parted company but now we’re both really happy!
Nicola Sutcliffe, Halifax
Now in my 7th year of riding in Ava saddles, on several different horses – all expertly fitted and adjusted as necessary.
Nikki Cartwright, North Wales
Claire is completely brilliant at what she does. Excellent British made product, excellent service.
Katie Monroe, Windsor
Love our new Ava calfskin Gp Saddle with Swarovski crystals. My boy is so much happier and his way of going is superb!
Joanne Robinson, Wirral
Just wanted to say thank you for the marvellous difference the Ava saddles and your support have made to Zenda.
Kim Burke, Derbyshire
Thank you Claire Love my new calfskin dressage saddle with crystals. My 4 year old goes so well in his Ava jump saddle so thought I would treat him.
Steph Holker, Blackburn
I can’t believe the change in me and my horse. He’s more forward, very relaxed and really consistent...Can’t recommend her and her glorious saddles enough. I’ve even got a bit of bling… — feeling excited
Nicky Hudson, Lancashire
Our Pony Sariska is moving so much more freely in every discipline.