The mono-flap design and contoured knee blocks creates an ultra-close contact feel, while supporting the rider’s ideal position for maximised communication and performance.
The Premier Jump Saddle – the forward cut of this saddle is carefully designed and measured to allow the rider to take a relaxed two-point seat, without restricting the horse’s freedom of the shoulders. Minimising tension over the back, this saddle encourages an elastic and natural jump without hindering the horses shape and bascule while over a fence. Designed with a flatter seat and sculpted knee blocks, the rider is able to move freely in and out of the jumping position, taking on a course of fences with ease and comfort in mind.
- 100% made to measure for both YOU and YOUR HORSE.
- Suitable for all; no shapes and sizes are off limits, wide to extra wide and beyond!
- Mono-flap design for close contact feel and communication.
- Carefully cut to allow freedom through the horse’s shoulders and back.
- Contoured knee blocks offering XC worthy support while out Eventing.
Bespoke design features:
- Handmade in England with your choice of finest English leather or luxury calfskin.
- Available in black, Havana brown or chestnut brown.
- Bespoke colour embellished cantle finish.
The Ava Saddle promise
With comfort comes maximised performance! We strive to minimise movement of the saddle by incorporating an innovative girthing system, allowing for fluidity of movement without concern for discomfort. Our wide gullets allow horses to engage their hindquarters more easily, ultimately taking the weight off the forehand to encourage balance and self-carriage. But what makes Ava saddles so special is that they’re adjustable, so we can support your horse as they develop and/or change shape. Combining maximised surface area panels with our advanced panel filling technology, we’re able to minimise pressure points and offer a bespoke comfort like no other.
Price £2700 (inc VAT)
Balance paid on delivery
Includes FREE saddle cover and NuuMed saddle cloth
We accept credit and debit card payment
A choice of three panel fillings
- Flair® and Foam Adjustable Air System – a system that is ideal for horses who are likely to change shape or who are difficult to fit. The system allows freedom of movement at the same time as being incredibly comfortable and easy to adjust. This system also gives the rider greater feel and connection with the horse.
- Traditional Flocking – the traditional system which uses super soft wool flock and creates an even bearing surface.
- Foam and Felt – a system which is available on the Pro Jump, Pro Event and Premier Jump Saddles and creates a smooth, close contact panel.
Ava Saddles offer a choice of filling in their panels.
1. Foam and felt panel system (diagram A)
This foam and felt is a useful alternative to air:
- super soft, smooth panels
- never lumpy or bumpy, no uneven wear
- never needs flocking
- low profile, close contact feel
- minimal maintenance
2. Foam and Flair airbag system (diagram B)
A combination of foam and four Flair airbags has many unique benefits:
- unrivalled fitting capabilities, even the most awkward shapes
- easily adjustable when horse changes physique throughout their lifetime
- unique communication and feel through rider’s seat
- super soft, flexible panels that mould to each individual horse
- allows great range of movement through the back
- the most versatile and comfortable saddle panel available
After trying many other brands previously on my XW/forward girth groove mare I was beginning to despair. Claire soon had us sorted and finally I had a horse that was free to move.
Emma Jenkins, Oxford
Fantastic, the change in my boy since changing saddles to the Ava Pro Jump saddle has been amazing.
Vicky Stabler, Cumbria
From the first time she had the new saddle on she looked more relaxed and moved more freely. Six months on and she is a different horse.
Judith Warr, Bradford
It is now possible to ride my boy knowing that he is no longer in discomfort or pain. I don’t know how I will ever be able to thank you.
Natashia Copping, Preston
I have struggled with saddles probably since having horses. For the first time ever since my saddle fittings for both horses (Young & Older) I feel positive about our future.
Maria Stevens, Usk
Ava saddles truly is a saddle for life for you and your horse ... Can’t recommend Ava saddles enough.
Jane Flickler, Cambridge
Wonderful personal service ensuring saddle fitted both myself and my horse.
Amy Bratt, Stafford
The fit and comfort it provided my horse, speaks for itself, he’s never been happier or moved so well. . I can’t hold the service and product received by Claire and Ava Saddles in higher regard.
Lisa White, North Yorkshire
Claire is excellent at fitting and you can be confident she will get you & your horse(s) comfortable.
Jenny Stone, Lancashire
Never been so excited about a saddle before -it fits me & my horse perfectly.Its so comfortable to ride in & has improved the horse’s way of going.
Sara Black, North Yorkshire
I’m so happy with the results & cannot thank Ava enough, if it wasn’t for Claire, Sally & I would have parted company but now we’re both really happy!
Nicola Sutcliffe, Halifax
Thoroughly enjoying both saddles been out jumping too, thank you xx