Ideal for horses with large shoulders, this saddle enhances natural jumping ability by allowing freedom of movement without concern of pinching or restriction.
The Pro-Jump Saddle – a classic close-contact jump saddle designed to cater for horses with large shoulders, allowing unrestricted movement for an enhanced natural jumping performance. The interchangeable knee blocks offer a tailored security for the rider, with particular emphasis on lower leg support, developing a secure and balanced jumping position, enabling the horse to continue to move and jump freely beneath the rider. Positioning of the stirrup bars allows the aligned shoulder-hip-heel position to be achieved, helping riders of any ability find the correct position and balance.
- 100% made to measure for both YOU and YOUR HORSE.
- Suitable for all; no shapes and sizes are off limits, wide to extra wide and beyond!
- Provides a close contact feel for maximised communication.
- Supportive knee blocks for lower leg stability.
- Suitable for horses with prominent shoulders.
- Cutting edge technology encourages expressive movement and freedom over the back.
Bespoke design features:
- Handmade in England with your choice of finest English leather or luxury calfskin.
- Available in black, Havana brown or chestnut brown.
- Bespoke colour embellished cantle finish.
The Ava Saddle promise
With comfort comes maximised performance! We strive to minimise movement of the saddle by incorporating an innovative girthing system, allowing for fluidity of movement without concern for discomfort. Our wide gullets allow horses to engage their hindquarters more easily, ultimately taking the weight off the forehand to encourage balance and self-carriage. But what makes Ava saddles so special is that they’re adjustable, so we can support your horse as they develop and/or change shape. Combining maximised surface area panels with our advanced panel filling technology, we’re able to minimise pressure points and offer a bespoke comfort like no other.
Price £2100 (inc VAT) – Super soft, double oiled leather
Price £2600 (inc VAT) – Luxury calfskin
Includes FREE saddle cover and NuuMed saddle cloth
We accept credit and debit card payment
A choice of three panel fillings
- Flair® Adjustable Air System – a system that is ideal for horses who are likely to change shape or who are difficult to fit. The system allows freedom of movement at the same time as being incredibly comfortable and easy to adjust. This system also gives the rider greater feel and connection with the horse.
- Traditional Flocking – the traditional system which uses super soft wool flock and creates an even bearing surface.
- Foam and Felt – a system which is available on the Pro Jump, Pro Event and Premier Jump Saddles and creates a smooth, close contact panel.
Ava Saddles offer a choice of filling in their panels.
1. Foam and felt panel system (diagram A)
This foam and felt is a useful alternative to air:
- super soft, smooth panels
- never lumpy or bumpy, no uneven wear
- never needs flocking
- low profile, close contact feel
- minimal maintenance
2. Foam and Flair airbag system (diagram B)
A combination of foam and four Flair airbags has many unique benefits:
- unrivalled fitting capabilities, even the most awkward shapes
- easily adjustable when horse changes physique throughout their lifetime
- unique communication and feel through rider’s seat
- super soft, flexible panels that mould to each individual horse
- allows great range of movement through the back
- the most versatile and comfortable saddle panel available
Ava saddles truly is a saddle for life for you and your horse ... Can’t recommend Ava saddles enough.
Jane Flickler, Cambridge
After three saddle fitters all struggled to sort me out, Ava came to the rescue with an absolute perfect solution.
Joanne Mulloy, Cowling, West Yorkshire
Lovely hack out today in our new saddle, thanks Claire we love it.
Rachel King, Darlington
I cannot recommend Ava Saddles highly enough, based on the huge difference I have seen in my horse. Thank you Claire.
Abby Armitt, Cheshire
Everyone needs an AVA saddle!!!!
Kirsty Morton, Aberdeen
Wonderful personal service ensuring saddle fitted both myself and my horse.
Amy Bratt, Stafford
Ria (my daughter) has 3 saddles from Ava and they have transformed our ponies way of going – now hankering for a 4th #loveAva
Wendy & Ria Scott, Thirsk
Just wanted to say thank you for the marvellous difference the Ava saddles and your support have made to Zenda.
Kim Burke, Derbyshire
The fit and comfort it provided my horse, speaks for itself, he’s never been happier or moved so well. . I can’t hold the service and product received by Claire and Ava Saddles in higher regard.
Lisa White, North Yorkshire
Never been so excited about a saddle before -it fits me & my horse perfectly.Its so comfortable to ride in & has improved the horse’s way of going.
Sara Black, North Yorkshire
Today we had Errol’s back thermal imaged. I can not thank Ava enough for our fantastic saddle. He now has 10 out of 10 for a happy back.
Catherine Marshall, Todmorden, Yorkshire
Claire is excellent at fitting and you can be confident she will get you & your horse(s) comfortable.