The Pro-Jump Saddle – a classic close-contact jump saddle designed to cater for horses with large shoulders, allowing unrestricted movement for an enhanced natural jumping performance. The interchangeable knee blocks offer a tailored security for the rider, with particular emphasis on lower leg support, developing a secure and balanced jumping position, enabling the horse to continue to move and jump freely beneath the rider. Positioning of the stirrup bars allows the aligned shoulder-hip-heel position to be achieved, helping riders of any ability find the correct position and balance.
Ideal for horses with large shoulders, this saddle enhances natural jumping ability by allowing freedom of movement without concern of pinching or restriction.
- 100% made to measure for both YOU and YOUR HORSE.
- Suitable for all; no shapes and sizes are off limits, wide to extra wide and beyond!
- Provides a close contact feel for maximised communication.
- Supportive knee blocks for lower leg stability.
- Suitable for horses with prominent shoulders.
- Cutting edge technology encourages expressive movement and freedom over the back.
Bespoke design features:
- Handmade in England with your choice of finest English leather or luxury calfskin.
- Available in black, Havana brown or chestnut brown.
- Bespoke colour embellished cantle finish.
The Ava Saddle promise
With comfort comes maximised performance! We strive to minimise movement of the saddle by incorporating an innovative girthing system, allowing for fluidity of movement without concern for discomfort. Our wide gullets allow horses to engage their hindquarters more easily, ultimately taking the weight off the forehand to encourage balance and self-carriage. But what makes Ava saddles so special is that they’re adjustable, so we can support your horse as they develop and/or change shape. Combining maximised surface area panels with our advanced panel filling technology, we’re able to minimise pressure points and offer a bespoke comfort like no other.
Price £1895 (inc VAT) – Super soft, double oiled leather
Price £2400 (inc VAT) – Luxury calfskin
Includes FREE saddle cover and NuuMed saddle cloth
We accept credit and debit card payment
A choice of three panel fillings
- Flair® Adjustable Air System – a system that is ideal for horses who are likely to change shape or who are difficult to fit. The system allows freedom of movement at the same time as being incredibly comfortable and easy to adjust. This system also gives the rider greater feel and connection with the horse.
- Traditional Flocking – the traditional system which uses super soft wool flock and creates an even bearing surface.
- Foam and Felt – a system which is available on the Pro Jump, Pro Event and Premier Jump Saddles and creates a smooth, close contact panel.
Ava Saddles offer a choice of filling in their panels.
1. Foam and felt panel system (diagram A)
This foam and felt is a useful alternative to air:
- super soft, smooth panels
- never lumpy or bumpy, no uneven wear
- never needs flocking
- low profile, close contact feel
- minimal maintenance
2. Foam and Flair airbag system (diagram B)
A combination of foam and four Flair airbags has many unique benefits:
- unrivalled fitting capabilities, even the most awkward shapes
- easily adjustable when horse changes physique throughout their lifetime
- unique communication and feel through rider’s seat
- super soft, flexible panels that mould to each individual horse
- allows great range of movement through the back
- the most versatile and comfortable saddle panel available
Finally found a saddle that fits my rather wide cob after years of slipping saddles. My only regret is that I did not find Ava saddles sooner.
Gill Auger, Wirral
In May I bought a dressage saddle and I absolutely love it, so we are now a 2 Ava Saddles family and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone else.
Rachel Smith, Preston
Never been so excited about a saddle before -it fits me & my horse perfectly.Its so comfortable to ride in & has improved the horse’s way of going.
Sara Black, North Yorkshire
Love our new Ava calfskin Gp Saddle with Swarovski crystals. My boy is so much happier and his way of going is superb!
Joanne Robinson, Wirral
After receiving our third Ava saddle we are delighted with the results. Our young horse already seems looser and more relaxed in her paces.
Robert, Sheila & Megan Anderson, Skipton, N Yorkshire
The fitting and aftercare service was like nothing I have ever experienced before, Claire has a fantastic eye for detail and is incredibly thorough, I am 100% happy with my Ava saddles!
Emma Littlewood, Leeds
Now in my 7th year of riding in Ava saddles, on several different horses – all expertly fitted and adjusted as necessary.
Nikki Cartwright, North Wales
Can’t thank Ava enough for the help with my boy. Will never go to anyone else, or use another brand! Beyond grateful.
Sidney Churcher, Usk
After 5 saddle fitters before her, we finally we met Claire with the fabulous saddles that can be adjusted in so many ways to suit both Horse AND Rider.
Debroah Howson, Doncaster
Claire is completely brilliant at what she does. Excellent British made product, excellent service.
Katie Monroe, Windsor
Everyone needs an AVA saddle!!!!
Kirsty Morton, Aberdeen
The fit and comfort it provided my horse, speaks for itself, he’s never been happier or moved so well. . I can’t hold the service and product received by Claire and Ava Saddles in higher regard.