Ideal for horses with large shoulders, this saddle enhances natural jumping ability by allowing freedom of movement without concern of pinching or restriction.
The Pro-Jump Saddle – a classic close-contact jump saddle designed to cater for horses with large shoulders, allowing unrestricted movement for an enhanced natural jumping performance. The interchangeable knee blocks offer a tailored security for the rider, with particular emphasis on lower leg support, developing a secure and balanced jumping position, enabling the horse to continue to move and jump freely beneath the rider. Positioning of the stirrup bars allows the aligned shoulder-hip-heel position to be achieved, helping riders of any ability find the correct position and balance.
- 100% made to measure for both YOU and YOUR HORSE.
- Suitable for all; no shapes and sizes are off limits, wide to extra wide and beyond!
- Provides a close contact feel for maximised communication.
- Supportive knee blocks for lower leg stability.
- Suitable for horses with prominent shoulders.
- Cutting edge technology encourages expressive movement and freedom over the back.
Bespoke design features:
- Handmade in England with your choice of finest English leather or luxury calfskin.
- Available in black, Havana brown or chestnut brown.
- Bespoke colour embellished cantle finish.
The Ava Saddle promise
With comfort comes maximised performance! We strive to minimise movement of the saddle by incorporating an innovative girthing system, allowing for fluidity of movement without concern for discomfort. Our wide gullets allow horses to engage their hindquarters more easily, ultimately taking the weight off the forehand to encourage balance and self-carriage. But what makes Ava saddles so special is that they’re adjustable, so we can support your horse as they develop and/or change shape. Combining maximised surface area panels with our advanced panel filling technology, we’re able to minimise pressure points and offer a bespoke comfort like no other.
Price £2100 (inc VAT) – Super soft, double oiled leather
Price £2600 (inc VAT) – Luxury calfskin
Balance paid on delivery
Includes FREE saddle cover and NuuMed saddle cloth
We accept credit and debit card payment
A choice of two panel fillings
- Traditional Flocking – the traditional system which uses super soft wool flock and creates an even bearing surface.
- Foam and Felt – a system which is available on the Pro Jump, Pro Event and Premier Jump Saddles and creates a smooth, close contact panel.
Ava Saddles offer a choice of filling in their panels.
1. Foam and felt panel system
This foam and felt is a useful alternative to air:
- super soft, smooth panels
- never lumpy or bumpy, no uneven wear
- never needs flocking
- low profile, close contact feel
- minimal maintenance
2. Traditional Flocking
A traditional filling system:
- Uses super soft wool flock
- Balances saddle for the rider
- Adjusted for minimal shape change
- Creates even weight distribution
Claire has a fantastic eye for detail and is incredibly thorough, I am 100% happy with my Ava saddles! I would recommend Ava to everyone I know.
Emma Littlewood, Leeds
Love our new Ava calfskin Gp Saddle with Swarovski crystals. My boy is so much happier and his way of going is superb!
Joanne Robinson, Wirral
Just wanted to let you know how simply awesome the saddle is and how it has transformed our work in the school/competition/jumping!!
Nicki Owen, West Cumbria
Finally found a saddle that fits my rather wide cob after years of slipping saddles. My only regret is that I did not find Ava saddles sooner.
Gill Auger, Wirral
Claire is excellent at fitting and you can be confident she will get you & your horse(s) comfortable.
Jenny Stone, Lancashire
The saddle is great thanks Claire – Dora is going very willingly in it & you know how sensitive she can be. Love that it can grow with her & be adjusted as she’s already filling out nicely.
Jennifer Stone, Accrington, Lancashire
Six months on I can honestly say that these saddles are worth every penny. We are all so much more comfortable!
Julie Grimshaw, Lancashire
Claire is completely brilliant at what she does. Excellent British made product, excellent service.
Katie Monroe, Windsor
After 5 saddle fitters before her, we finally we met Claire with the fabulous saddles that can be adjusted in so many ways to suit both Horse AND Rider.
Debroah Howson, Doncaster
Ria (my daughter) has 3 saddles from Ava and they have transformed our ponies way of going – now hankering for a 4th #loveAva
Wendy & Ria Scott, Thirsk
Today we had Errol’s back thermal imaged. I can not thank Ava enough for our fantastic saddle. He now has 10 out of 10 for a happy back.
Catherine Marshall, Todmorden, Yorkshire
The fit and comfort it provided my horse, speaks for itself, he’s never been happier or moved so well. . I can’t hold the service and product received by Claire and Ava Saddles in higher regard.